Monday, June 27, 2005

thesickbay


thesickbay, originally uploaded by eastaltus.

Been out of the sketchloop a bit as I've been working on a few new projects. Dayjobmonster has been more nightNdayjobmonster as of late forcing my personal projects deep into the cavernous shifty lands of Late/Early morning. It's not so bad there, my friends Kawfee and Headfonez are always fun to hang out with. Word has it Edison slept only twenty minutes a night or something and look at all the wonderful things he made! He also sent thugs out to beat patent violators with bats but hey, marvel at the electric filament bulb! Marvel I tell you.
So umm,
This painting was from my last show a million years ago. I wasn't sure if I was into it or not when I exhibited it, but it has grown on me since the show.
I think I like that it makes me anxious for the painting that should directly follow it, and maybe the one right before it. I have always wanted to do slightly narrative sequential paintings for a show but I wish I had thought of that while I was working on this one.
Too bad so sad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, this is awesome. sorry i missed you the other day by the way. gimme a ring!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter