Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday nite Freestyle


Friday nite Freestyle, originally uploaded by eastaltus.

Ok so it's actually friday morning. But it looks like nighttime out my window. I have made it almost a year without doing some weekly theme-type deal but if I don't do some kinda thing like this I will be breaking some kind of blog rule somewhere.
Are you going to Sketchcrawl this weekend? What is your excuse? You don't have one? well, go out and do a drawing marathon this Saturday. If you are in SF this weekend, we are meeting at Royal Grounds at 11 am on the corner of FIllmore and California.
I will get a yummy bread thing from the boulangerie there on the corner.
You must go sketchcrawl, it is a blog rule.

5 Comments:

Blogger Oscar Grillo said...

Finally an American who can draw interesting things!!!Good stuff, mate!

10:39 AM  
Blogger ric carrasquillo said...

I'm honored by your comment, sir.
Thank you very much.

4:54 PM  
Blogger justinpatrickparpan said...

Thats some crazy ink work man! I love it!

7:11 PM  
Blogger ric carrasquillo said...

Thanks justin. it loves you too.

9:27 AM  
Blogger warren said...

Man, you're just getting better and better. What are you using for the colour? What size are you working on?

heheh. Oscar's funny - and legendary...good on ya, Ric!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter